These tasks are waiting for you:
- You are responsible for the topic and editorial planning of our baby community
- You write exciting articles and tutorials with high information and entertainment value
- You take care of the users of our baby community, animate and initiate lively discussions.
- You moderate the community, develop community standards and enforce them
- You coordinate directly with customers and advise them on the further development of the formats and communities we support
- You plan events with your community (online & offline) in coordination with the customer
You should bring this:
- Several years of experience as community manager or editor on the agency or company side
- Enjoy working in and with an agile team, with community users and customers
- The ability to deal with even complex topics in an interesting way
- Perfect knowledge of German spelling and grammar
- Very careful, independent and structured way of working
- Relevant experience in the area of family and baby brands; you may be a father or mother yourself?
We offer you:
- Demanding projects for interesting customers
- Flat hierarchies and a team with many nice colleagues and team events
- Connection to our sister, the software company Brandslisten (CRM-Software)
- A workplace in the centre of Ottensen
- Flexible working hours
You’re interested? Then please send us your application stating your desired salary and earliest possible starting date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to get to know you!